Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Before & After Magazine – A Designer’s Best Friend

I have been a subscriber to Before & After Magazine for the past two years and I still enjoy every article that I read. If you are a designer looking for tips, tricks and inspiration, then you should take advantage of this great resource.

Recently in addition to their regular articles, they have started doing video tutorials as well. These videos are short and sweet, but are full of great information.

The magazine has articles on brochure designs, typography, creating logos, simplifying business cards, designing with words and pictures and so much more. I have incorporated many ideas and concepts from Before & After Magazine articles in my own designs.

Before & After Magainze is not free, but for a low cost you can either have PDF articles emailed to you or you can be a print subscriber. They also have a great bookstore...one of my favorites that I purchased from them is, "Graphics for Business."

To find out more or to subscribe, visit their website at http://www.bamagazine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment