Facebook pages now have a new layout, which resembles a Facebook profile very closely. Following is an overview of the changes:
- Instead of tabs, users can use links to navigate around a page. The links are less restrictive then tabs because they allow for longer "tab titles."
- There is now a photostrip on the top of each page. Five of the most recent pictures you either uploaded or were tagged in will be displayed across the top of your page.
- Pages can now like other pages!
- You can now feature page administrators/owners on your page.
- Admins can now use Facebook as a page - they can post and comment around the site under their page.
- You can see a news feed from the pages that you like.
- Facebook provides recommendations for pages you might like.
|Examples of the new features of Facebook Pages.|